TiE Women Masterclass – Pitch Deck 101
Pitching your startup idea to a room full of investors can be extremely nerve-wracking. While there are multiple elements to consider, having the right pitch deck can help you get the investor’s attention to explain what your product is and why it is a good investment.
Part of our TiE Women MENA Program for 2022, we invite you to join this detailed workshop on how to create your perfect pitch deck while we help you break it down brick by brick.
Some of the key takeaways from this session for creating a pitch deck will be:
1. The Basics – Story line, business model and value proposition
2. Design – Colors, animation, graphs, content design, slide format
3. The Flow – Start, middle and end of Pitch deck, relevant flow of slides, concise content of information
4. Presentation – Speed, articulation and tone of presentation and what NOT to present
5. Answering the Q&A – How to answer various questions that are posed at the end of your presentation
Register to join this session and raise your own questions.